Coal, Gas, Solid Waste Mixed Firing Boilers (Mixed burning of coal, gas, and solid waste boiler)
1. The design of double drum, assemble type, chain grate, and monolayer arrangement of the boiler room features the following advantages:compact structure, large heating surfaces, safe and reliable operation, short construction period, and low installation cost ect.
2. The furnace shall employ tuff device and cyclone cylone reburning chamber, decreasing the dust contained in the flue gas. The tail shall be equipped with gas handling equipment, which shall make the dust emission concentration to reach to the national primary standard.
3. The feeding device with rational structure shall use mechanical bond wind feeding, featuring the following advantages: uniform, reliable, and high mechnization degree.
4. The application of small roller structure and boundary grate chip to grate and other patent technology, shall improve the reliability of the operation for the boiler.
5. The sealed wind chamber and bilateral grate air register are national patent technology, and the machining cone seal structure shall improve the grate wind sensitivity.
6. The boiler shall be applied with II and III coal, combinedly burning waste produced during the production process in the paper mill, such as wheat straw slag, waste paper, sludge waste coal etc. In addition, the waste should contain high water content.
|Boiler type Items||SZL6-1.25-AII(T)||SZL6-1.25-AIII(T)||SZG2-1.25-M||SZL20-1.25-AIII(T)||LC40-4/4.2-1.25- AIII(T)|
|Rated output (t/h)||6||6||2||20||Steam/Hot air 4t/h/4.2MW|
|Rated Working Pressure (Mpa)||1.25||1.25||1.25||1.25||1.25|
|Rated steam temperature °C||Saturated||Saturated||Saturated||Saturated||Saturated|
|Chain layer combustion||Chain layer combustion||Chain layer combustion||Chain layer combustion||Chain layer combustion|
|Fuel type||AII AIII waste of paper material(humidity<20%,sand soil content<10%)||AII AIII waste of paper material(humidity<20%,sand soil content<10%)||woodchip||AII AIII waste of paper material(humidity<20%,sand soil content<10%)||AII AIII waste of paper material(humidity<20%,sand soil content<10%)|
|Grate area (m2)||6.74||12||3||29.9||11.2|
|Heated surface of boiler proper (m2)||165.8||277.3||97.4||603||66|
|Heating surface of boiler tail (m2)||71||105||/||484||736|
|Maximum size of transportation cargo(L×W×H) mm||67000×3480×3470||7700×3400×3550||5500×2300×2600||10700×3550×3500||9200×3440×9546|
|Maximum weight of transportation cargo||20t||34t||15.9t||46t||23t|
|Day treatment waste amount (t/d)||5~15||20~60||10~15||~200||~40|
|Notes:If the product capability parameter noted is changed,you shall refer to the technical documents on delivery.|
|The design of boiler structure shall be in accordance with the waste composition provided by users.|